Páginas

What a HUGE suprise!

WoW... nominated.. award.. from Linda!
My newborn De Framboesas e Libélulas has been nominated for the " I Love Your Blog" award!!!
Can you believe??
and..If this wasn't enough, here is the best...

It was Linda, from the delicious " Travel and Sing" who has nominated my blog!!!!

Linda has the most wonderful, joyfull, adorable blog, plenty of incredibly beautiful illustrated poems and stories, that easily makes us smile and feels light and shinny, taking us to fly and dance with adorable tiny animals, and plains, and lovely characteres..
I love the dancing fox, the palafitte houses, that adorable giraffe, the lovely one-tooth dog, canned-stars.. and so many other delicious that we find there.
ok.. I could keep talking, and talking for hours... so.. go and check yourself, then let me know if you could resist a smile!

Really, Linda... there is only one way to thank you... and this is for you....

Ok.. now.. to accept the award, these are the instructions:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog

2. Link the person you received your award from

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

It´s not an easy task choose only 7 blogs....


Gennine's blog is a place that I love to visit. Her amazing illustrations, specially the birds, and all that flowers... and the wonderful houses and wood furnitures from her husband.. all this makes it specially beautiful. But maybe, it's that Mexican accent that I love the most.


Allison Ann Aller is a fiber artist who makes amazing crazy quilts and has the most wonderful garden. Her blog, Allie's in Stitches, is full of beauty, with great tutorials too. Check her Spring CQ... it´s amazingly beautiful!

Kind of Cute is Maricarmen Pizano's blog. I can´t help myself from falling in love, on every illustration she posts, for her cute, sooo cute little girl.


I think I´ll be eternally in love with Sharon B's blog - In a Minute Ago. Sharon is a lovely person who shares a lot, and generously, her knowledge on design and fiber arts. I was lucky to have two classes with her, Encrusted Crazy Quilting and Studio Journals, and even if didn't have the enough time to participate more, I learned and still learning a lot.


In Spirit Cloth, Jude Hill tells a personal story through her works with cloth making. Her work is depth, intense and most of all, very creative. It´s always a pleasent surprise.


Widoníd Another Hiro - this one is from a dearest friend, Hiro Kawahara, a very kind person who I luckly met on our Biology graduation. His blog is in portuguese and I´m sorry for those who cannot read it, because he has a funny way to write, very good humored and is an amazingly talented illustrator . His blog is plenty of hints and good info from the illustration word.


Doll Makers Muse is Rivkah Mizrahi's blog about doll making. For those like me who loves doll artistry, it´s a wonderful place to spend time (a lot of) reading her articles, tutos, hints and discoveries. She generously shares with us her knowledge, experience and amazingly beautiful dolls.

These are just a few of the blogs I like to read and I´d like to thank you all, for the great moments I have reading your blogs, all the inspiration and beauty that you kindly share with us.
Specially you, Linda Sarah!

Have a nice weekend, full of good surprises, colors and criativity!

5 comentários:

  1. Thank you so much for your very kind words, and for this award, too!
    ~Allie

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks for nominating my blog - its very kind of you

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Oh Glaucia, thank you, thank you, thank you SO much! - you have no idea how much this beautiful picture and your words mean to me. I had big (happy) tears when I saw it. I LOVE it - the beautiful hen and girl, with big open arms (and wings) - and the flowers - and the colors and the sweet, curly writing . This picture is a treasure that will often make me smile and feel very happy:-) - thank you so very much for such a beautiful surprise - you're WONDERFUL!!! Wishing you a beautiful day - with lots of songs and fun, linda xx

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I forgot to say: I LOVE so much the little dragonfly too - you create the most special dragonflies:-) - thank you so much again, linda xx

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...